KT Maritime Services Australia Pty Ltd
A marine towage services provider, was incorporated in July 2012, and is since 2018 a 100 % subsidiairy of Kotug International B.V.
KT Maritime has been established to provide marine towage solutions to the Australian Energy and Resources sectors. The new joint venture was born out of the recognition that the Australian Marine Towage Industry is evolving into a market which demands the highest level of safety, technical innovation, operational expertise and sustainability practices.
Combining world class technical marine towage acumen with proven local knowledge and Australian track record.
We work with our clients from the outset, to assist in the development of marine towage solutions designed to maximise crew safety, terminal throughput, asset security, local industry participation and operational efficiencies.
KT Maritime aims to re-energise a market sector viewed by many as uncompetitive, leveraging off of the impressive reputation, experience, technology, and practical “know how” of Kotug International.
- A vast number of tugs operated and managed by KT Maritime and Kotug International.
- Assistance in ports that are responsible for an important annual throughput of tonnes.
- Responsible for the delivery of many high tech new build vessels.
- A proven commitment to sustainability, through real innovations such as Hybrid Propulsion technologies.
- Over 15 years of proven Australian experience.
- Established, proven and award winning Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Systems.
- A unique perspective on servicing the LNG export industries.