KT Maritime can provide LNG terminal operators with a full range of operational support services for the escorting, berthing, standby and assistance of LNG, LPG and Condensate carriers. KT Maritime can provide assistance in securely berthing and mooring carriers, support during cargo loading, security / surveillance services, pilot transfer services, standby services and pollution prevention and control. KT Maritime have developed vessel designs and operating procedures to service floating liquefaction terminals and offshore installations such as FPSO, SPMs, FSOs and FSRUs.
Taking an Integral and Collaborative Approach
KT Maritime understands the requirement to mitigate all risks associated with Terminal operations, and have well established training and integration programs. These programs ensure that pilots, masters and crews are fully prepared to work together in meeting project specific safety, environmental, operational and emergency response requirements.
Understanding both “Sides of the Coin”
Our experience in assisting and operating LNG, LPG, Condensate and Oil Carriers, as well as FPSO, FSRU and FSOs provides KT Maritime with a unique blend of proven Terminal Towage and Oil and Gas Tanker experience.
- Awarded the first FLNG Infield Support Vessel contract for Shell Prelude FLNG in 2014.
- Teekay currently operates over 10 FPSOs and FSOs and over 30 Shuttle Tankers around the world.
- Kotug have worked with the likes of Shell, Hyproc and RWE to provide escorting, berthing and towage services in Rotterdam.
- Over 35 years international experience and over 15 years Australian Industry Experience
- Proven and award winning Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management practices.