KT Maritime draws upon the wealth of knowledge and experience gained by personnel operating at some of the world’s busiest ports.
- A combined fleet of over 60 tugs operated by the KT Maritime partnership internationally
- We service all ship types; Oil Tankers, Gas Carriers, Bulk Carriers, Container Ships and RORO ships.
- We service some of the world’s busiest Ports, with a combine annual throughput of over 900 million tonnes
- Experience in delivering over 40 customised towage vessels
- Operators of Europe’s first Hybrid Tug and owners of the patented Rotor Tug design
Proven, Experience and Reliable
KT Maritime’s key management and operational personnel have been responsible for assisting a diverse range of vessel types of all sizes over a number of decades, servicing ports in Australia, Asia, Africa and throughout Europe. We have immediate access to experienced harbour towage crews and management to provide safe, reliable and efficient towage services. Currently the KT Maritime organisation (through Kotug and Teekay) operates over 50 tugs internationally.
Committed to Innovation
Understanding the increased size of ships being handled, combined with the challenging wind, sea and waterway conditions of planned and committed port developments projects in Australia, KT Maritime will be leveraging off of its experience in simulation and model testing, naval architecture, and new build management to delivery vessels which will meet current and future harbour and terminal requirements. The KT Maritime’s team has delivered over 30 purpose built tugs to Ports and Terminals internationally.